RKI’s new SDM-2009 calibration station for the GX-2009 is now available with advanced features for charging, calibration, & bump testing. Once you power up the GX-2009 inside the SDM-2009 calibration module, the GX-2009’s display will indicate whether it’s transmitting data, bump testing, calibrating, as well as the results of the bump test or calibration.
The SDM-2009 can also be connected to a PC for automated calibration, bump testing, and archiving of logged data including calibration and bump test records, interval and alarm trends. Network up to 10 SDM-2009 stations to charge, calibrate, and bump test 10 instruments simultaneously.
Each SDM-2009 ships with a pictorial wall chart user guide. This guide gives the already easy to use cal station a simple pictorial easy step by step guide to calibrating or bump testing a GX-2009. It’s ideal to hang in an instrument shop or wherever the SDM-2009 is located.
Stand Alone Station
- Stand-alone station (no PC Required)
- Bump Test
- Save Bump Test and Calibration records
- Bump test and calibration records copy to USB jump drive
- Includes PC software for viewing/ archiving bump test and calibration records
Multi Module System
- Multiple modules connected to a PC (10 max)
- Bump Test
- Automatic calibration/bump test option
- Configure GX-2009 parameters
- Archive Bump Test and Calibration records
- Archive data to network location
- Software controlled data retrieval
- Windows 7 compatible