Meriam’s M4 Series Handheld Precision Calibrator / Data Logger delivers an impressive array of features, functions and an impressive accuracy specification. The M400 includes one pressure sensor and one mA/V instrument. Choose from differential, gauge, compound or absolute pressure types and ranges from 10″ H2O to 3000 PSIG full scale.
Need two ranges for wider utility? The M402 can be configured with any two compound or absolute type sensors. Accuracy is ±0.025% of Full Scale. Accuracy is maintained over operating temperatures from -20° to +50° C (-4° to +122° F). Data Logging is standard on all models.
With its impressive accuracy and handheld convenience, the M4 Series Calibrator/Data Logger is used in medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and laboratory settings and anywhere accuracy counts.
- Accuracy is ±0.25% of Full Scale
- Accuracy maintained over wide temperature range
- Wide variety of pressure options
Data Logging Capabilities Standard
- Log data to dedicated 4GB SD card and retrieve via USB port
- Free PC application for creating standard .csv files
Ease of Use
- Easy to use intuitive interface
- Large backlight with easy-to-read display
- Field updatable via USB
- Sensor Weight: 1.5 – 1.8 lbs
- Enclosure: 8.5″ L x 3.75″ W x 2.25″ D