Engineered for simplicity, the straightforward design of our cylinder hand pumps makes them an ideal choice for a wide range of applications. Generate vacuum or pressure for calibrating low pressure or vacuum instrumentation using an external pressure calibrator.
- Generate either 125 psi (8.6 bar) pressure or 23 InHg (584 mm Hg) vacuum with the same pump
- Unique design allows the user to convert from pressure to vacuum by simply twisting a knob, even with gloves on
- Two outlet ports allow connection to reference pressure gauge or pressure calibrator as well as device under test, thus eliminating a tee
- Large volume fine adjustment piston provides precise control, even at very low pressures
- Precisely vent pressure with soft seated bleed valve
- Made in U.S.A.