Key Benefits of the NitroPak for Pressure Testing with Nitrogen
Compressed Gas on Hand
Fill it at the shop and have enough compressed gas for a day or more. It is easy to fill with the included hoses. Simply pressurize it until it is full, disconnect the hose, and your nitrogen pressure testing equipment is ready to go.
Organized and Easily Portable
The Nitropak includes storage for hoses, adapters and a pressure gauge. There is a bag to hold hoses and adapters and a pocket to hold a pressure gauge as well.
Excellent for Hazardous Locations
Because it has no electronics in it there are no issues with using it in North American Class 1, Division 1 or 2 locations, ATEX or IECEX Zone 0, 1 or 2 locations. It’s an ideal compressed gas solution in any environment.
Easy to Carry in Remote Locations
Great for remote locations. With a carbon fiber cylinder and ABS plastic case with ergonomic handle, the Nitropak is the nitrogen pressure test kit you can take with you wherever you need to go, from towers to areas far off road.
Allows you to Conduct both Differential and Static Calibrations in the Field
Use the fine adjust piston alone to create pressure up to 400 inH20 (400 mbar). Use the compressed gas from the internal cylinder to go to pressures from 400 inH20 to 3000 psi (200 bar).
The Ralston Nitropak takes the hard work out of field-based calibrations and provides an all-in-one, easy to use, pressure control solution.
Portable nitrogen pressure test kit for quick & accurate calibration testing in remote locations without pumping
This portable nitrogen pressure calibration kit provides a high pressure nitrogen source for calibrating differential and static pressure instrumentation using an external pressure calibrator. It includes an on-board storage cylinder, nitrogen pressure regulator and a precision volume controller for extremely fast and accurate pressure control. Nitropak users can easily reach each test point without pumping or leaky connections, up to 3,000 PSI/ 210 bar.
- Proprietary pressure-balanced fine adjustment piston allows for extremely precise, finger-tip control of pressure at 0.03 psi (2 mbar) or 3000 psi (210 bar) or any range in between
- Easily refillable nitrogen cylinder holds enough gas for multiple calibrations
- A nylon bag to hold the hose and fittings is conveniently attached to the inside of the lid
- Includes a storage compartment in the control panel for pressure reference test gauge
- Low volume Quick-test™ hose, gauge adapterand process connection can be attached to NPAK without thread sealant or a wrench
- Designed to meet US Department of Transportation (DOT) and Canadian Transport Canada (TC) standards
- CE Approved for use in European Union – Designed to meet Pressure Equipment
- Directive (PED) and Transportable Pressure Equipment (TPED) standards
- Made in the USA