TurnPro Indexing Handle Tube Benders perform bends up to 180° in a single operation. A patented quick-release trigger allows users to reposition handles as they come together, eliminating crossed handles and making bends greater than 90° faster and easier.
Tube Bender Features
- Indexing Handle
- Patented quick-release trigger allows quick indexing of the handle
- Makes bends greater than 90° in a single operation
- Eliminates crossed handles
- Does not require disassembly and reassembly of the bender handles to make bend larger than 90°.
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- High-cycle tube bending of stainless steel, alloys, other hardened tubing
- Heavy-duty die cast rollers in the bending handle reduced friction and bending effort and eliminate scoring of tubing
- Durable ergonomically molded cushioned grips for comfort and control.
- Vise Lug
- Mounts in a vise for bendtop work and bending large or heavy wall tube.