The GasWatch 2 is the first single-gas monitor that can be comfortably worn on the wrist like a watch. The GasWatch 2 is a convenient, inexpensive, hands-free method of gas monitoring for personal protection of oxygen deficiency, carbon monoxide or hydrogen sulfide. The built in vibrator, audible, and visual alarms immediately alert the user of a dangerous gas condition.
The GasWatch 2 is controlled by a microprocessor for reliability and advanced capabilities. Some of these advanced capabilities include distinctive audible and visual alarms for dangerous gas conditions and malfunctions, a large digital readout with a manual backlight that also automatically lights in an alarm condition, as well as the display of PEAK, TWA, and STEL readings. The replacement sensors are inexpensive, easily field replaceable and have a life expectancy of about 2 years. Equipped with a watch band, optional belt clip or hard hat clip, the GasWatch 2 can be worn either on the wrist, belt, or hard hat.
The GasWatch 2 will operate for over 3000 hours on one battery (about 1 year normal use). And yes, the GasWatch 2 even tells the time!
- Hands free gas monitoring
- 3 Gases to choose from CO, H2S, or O2
- Compact “watch type” design
- Vibration, visual and audible alarms standard
- Over 3,000 hours of operation from 1 battery
- Fast, accurate response with digital LCD display
- Fits on your arm, wrist, or belt
- Manual backlight (Automatic light during alarm)
- Sensor fail alarm
- PEAK hold function (Max. value during operation)
- TWA and STEL function
- Displays current time
- 2 Year warranty