100 Series Mini, Hard Seat Needle Valves are compact size valves, built for maximum durability and robust performance in the toughest applications.
- 100% helium leak tested to 1 x 10-4 ml/s for guaranteed performance and reliability
- Hard seat valves have a maximum pressure of 10,000 psi for stainless steel and steel models; 6,000 psi for brass
- Available in zinc-nickel plated steel, electropolished stainless steel, and brass
- FKM o-ring seal and PTFE back-up ring below the stem threads to protect from corrosion and galling; PTFE or Grafoil® packing optional
- All stems are 316 stainless steel
- All stem threads are rolled for strength and ease of operation
- Patented body-to-bonnet, metal-to-metal seal is designed to significantly increase the pressure range of the valve (U.S. Patent 7,758,014)