The MFT 4010 is a break-through combination calibrator / HART communicator that truly reduces the time spent on field calibrations. The MFT 4010 Series delivers the versatility of a calibrator and the convenience of HART communications in one handheld unit. Users can view up to four measurements simultaneously on the high resolution LCD or compare HART PV and AO values to corresponding values measured by the NIST traceable MFT. Documentation of calibration results and HART configurations is standard.
Available modules include differential, gauge, vacuum and absolute pressure as well as temperature, and voltage/current. A voltage and current meter is integral to the base unit. All HART field devices can be configured, polled, and trimmed using HART communications. Device Specific commands for supported devices are included with the MFT.
- 2 Blank inserts for open sensor bays
- AC Power adapter, 100 – 240 Vac for US plug, International plug kit
- HART lead kit with 250 ohm shunt adaptor for HART communication (MFT 4010) Test lead kit
- RS-232 Serial communications cable
- Hard copy user’s manual
- Protective rubber boot
- DPC Manager utility – updates firmware and HART drives
- Pressure Modules: RIO Module, TIO Module, VMA Module
- Soft carrying case with shoulder strap carries base unit, modules, pump, lead kits and fittings/ tubing.
- Hard carrying case with handle – foam insert for base unit with 3 installed modules/fittings, 4 additional modules, lead kits, hand pump, RTD probe, fittings.