Meriam MFC 5150X Instrinsically Safe, Fully Hart Compliant Communicator
- Reads manufacturers’ DDs in their native format without the need for translations
- HART-compliant modem communicates with any registered or unregistered HART Device
- Features an ergonomic, handheld design
- Enhanced 4.3” diagonal anti-glare touchscreen with color graphic display (no stylus required)
- Full QWERTY keyboard for commissioning new transmitters
- On Demand Help Menus and teachable device-specification short-cuts
- More than twice the battery capacity of any handheld communicator
- Manage device information through PC connection
- Integrated multi-language support
The MFC5150x HART® Communicator is Meriam’s latest addition to our product line of intrinsically safe calibrators and communicators. The MFC5150x directly reads Device Descriptions without any translations or subscriptions, enabling communication to take place with any registered or unregistered HART® device…ensuring your HART® transmitter will connect, regardless of brand or model.
The MFC5150x is built on the SDC-625 infrastructure and runs Windows CE. With a 1GHz processor and an 8mb Micro SD card, the communicator is ideal for all your data storage needs. The 4.3 inch touchscreen provides excellent anti-glare viewing, allowing the user comfortable use in darkness or in bright sunlight. All functions are easily navigated via the full QWERTY keyboard and intuitive icons similar to that of a smart phone. There are also hyperlink menu paths, teachable device specific shortcuts, instant on, multiple languages, help context, video’s and TAB access to panes just like on a computer.