Compact True-RMS meter for field service technicians
The Fluke 115 field technician’s digital multimeter measures True-RMS voltage and current with plus resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance to meet the needs of a wide variety of field service technicians. The 115 digital multimeter offers the users one-handed operation and a backlit display. The large, easy-to-read digits offer a 6000-count resolution. The 115 provides Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 115 Digital Multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V Environments.
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Frequency and capacitance
- Maximum Voltage ac/dc 600V
- 10A ac/dc current measurement (20 A overload for 30-seconds max)
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated