The Fluke 375 FC is a high-performance clamp meter with wireless communication, measures very low voltage and very high resistance, plus a VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements.
The Fluke 375 FC is the direct replacement for the Fluke 375 Clamp Meter.
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A AC while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- 500 mV DC measurement range to interface with other accessories
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
|Diameter of measurable conductor||1.3 or 34 mm max|
|Operating temperature||-14 to 122ºF (-10 to 50ºC)|
|Storage temperature||-40 to 140ºF (-40 to 60ºC)|
|Operating humidity||< 90% @ 10 to 30ºC, < 75% @ 30 to 40ºC|
|Operating altitude||0 to 3000 m|
|Size||246 x 83 x 43 mm, (9.685 x 3.267 x 1.692 in.)|
|Weight||388g, (14 oz.)|
|Temperature coefficient||0.01% ºC
(< 18ºC or > 28ºC)
|Warranty||Three years for electronics
One year for cable and clamp assembly