SSP Open-Jaw Ratchet Wrench
TurnPro Open-Jaw ratchet Wrenches speed installation of tube fittings and valves, hex nuts, bolts and fasteners. The open-jaw design, makes it easy to slip onto and tighten fittings and fasteners, even in tight spaces.
- Unique design slips quickly and securely into position
- 12-point contact distributes torque pressures evenly on the flats of the hex, not at the corners to eliminate warping and distorting fittings and fasteners.
- Ratchet indexes in 1/12 turn increments making working in restricted spaces easier.
- Heavy-Duty Construction for long service life
- Hardened steel jaws
- Heavy gauge alloy steel handle
- Fractional hex sizes: 9/16, 5/8, 11/ 16, 13/16, 1, and 1 1/8 in.
- Metric hex sizes:12, 14, 16, 19, and 22 mm
TurnPro Ratchet Wrench Part Numbers and Sizes