- Attaches to GX-2009 gas monitor in seconds
- Compact and lightweight
- Strong motorized pump operates from one AA battery for 8 hours
- Audible and visual alarms for low flow and low battery
- Pilot light to confirm operation
- Quick disconnect fitting for hose connection
- Hoses available up to 30’ length
- Includes probe with visible dust filter
- Rugged and proven RKI reliability
- The GX-2009 is the smallest 4 gas portable monitor in the world. The RP-2009 is a compact, battery operated, motorized sample drawing pump which attaches to the GX-2009 to change it from diffusion operation to sample drawing operation. Together the model RP-2009 pump assembly and the GX-2009 gas monitor make a complete solution for confined space entry.The RP-2009 is housed in a rugged plastic case with a quick disconnect fitting for hose attachment, and it is provided with a hose and probe. Standard hose length is 10 feet, and lengths up to 30 feet are available. Then probe is equipped with an internal dust filter and clear body for easy viewing. The RP-2009 will operate for up to 5 hours on one AA battery. The pump quickly and firmly snaps over the sensor area of the GX-2009 gas monitor, and removes easily when sampling is completed. No tools are required.
A push button ON/OFF switch is used to activate the RP-2009, and a green power light is illuminated when it is on. If a low flow condition occurs, from either a flow blockage or a low battery, an red flashing LED is activated and an audible alarm will sound. For added versatility, the RP-2009 pump assembly is also available for use with our model GX-2001 gas monitor.