PR Electronics 7501 Field mounted HART temperature transmitter
- RTD, TC, Ohm, and bipolar mV input and analog output
- High definition local operator interface (LOI) with 3 optical buttons
- Selectable red or white backlight
- Ex d explosion proof / flame proof
- HART 7 functionality with HART 5 compatibility
High defintion display
- 0, 90, 180, & 270 degree position adjustments.
- Monitoring, programming and diagnostics view.
- Extensive diagnostics with flashing red or white backlight
- Supports 7 languages.
Local operator interface (LOI)
- 3 optical buttons; up, down and enter.
- Dynamically adaptive to wear or accumulation of dirt.
- Immune to interference from ambient light sources.
- Useable with or without gloves.
- From the LOI through PR guided menu.
- PReset and HART modem.
- HHC, DCS or AMS via HART.
Mounting / installation
- For installation in zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22, in mines M1 and in Class 1, Division 1 and 2 applications.
- Hardware assessed with SFF value of 69%.
- Mounting on 1.5”–2” pipe bracket or on wall / bulkhead.
- Linearized temperature measurement with TC and RTD sensors e.g. Pt100 and Ni100.
- HART communication and 4…20 mA analog PV output for individual, difference or average temperature measurement of up to two RTD or TC input sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance to a standard analog current signal, e.g from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to standard 4…20 mA current signals.
- Up to 63 transmitters (HART 7) can be connected in a multidrop communication setup.
- NAMUR NE21, NE43 and NE89.
- HART protocol revision can be changed by user configuration to either HART 5 or HART 7 protocol.