The PIE 541 is the best tool for calibration, test, and diagnosing turbine meters, frequency counters, vibration systems, tachometers, flow meters, vortex shedders, integrators, and any other Frequency devices in the shop, plant and/or field. The Practical Instrument Electronics 541 brings all the features you would expect from a frequency calibrator and times new Romanizing new ones. The PIECAL 541 comes with an LED indicator showing gate time for easy trigger level adjustment. Make adjustments with the EZ-Dial knob or test limits with the dual action EZ-Check switch. Save hours of troubleshooting time on problems when compared to other calibration methods. When calibrating a totalizer, the PIE 541 eliminates the need of a stop watch. This calibrator will automatically stop when the selected number of pulses has been sent to the totalizer.
- Accuracy: ± 0.005% of range
- 5 ranges from 1CPH to 20.000KHz for source and read
- Totalize inputs/outputs from 1 to 99999 in 1.0 to 100.0 minutes.
- Read a wide range of frequencies and waveforms from 50mV to 120V peak.
- Source sine and square waves, zero based, or zero crossing.
- Adjustable amplitude from 100mV to 12V peak-to-peak.
- Gate trigger LED flashes in synch with the output frequency. This allows easy adjustment of the attenuation for proper gate triggering.
- EZ-Dial knob easily adjust output by 1
- Pressing down and turning will select a faster dialing speed
- EZ-Check switch for 0% and 100% span adjustments
- Store new EZ-Check values by pressing the EZ-Dial knob
- Uses a standard 9V Alkaline Battery
- Superior battery life of 45 hours under typical continuous usage
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Lightweight, Rugged and Reliable
- Small, tough and protected to 60V