- Direct Replacement For Electromechanical Timers
- Four Timing Modes
- Data Retention with EEPROM Memory or Battery
- Five Time Ranges
- Simple Keypad Time Setting
- Sealed Faceplate
- Keypad Lockout of Time Setting
- Easy Programming
- Instantaneous Contacts Directly Track the Control Input
- The Model 651 is a microprocessor-based device capable of performing four different timing modes over three different timing ranges. The timing modes include On-Delay, Off-Delay, On-Delay with momentary Start, and On-Delay with Store Time. The timing ranges allow for delays from 1 millisecond to 199 hours 59 minutes. The timing modes and ranges are selected using a 7 switch DIP assembly located on the inside of the timer.
The time setting is entered through the keyboard located in the timer faceplate while the time value is displayed on the LCD readout. The timer keyboard can be disabled to guard against accidental time changes.
The timer is housed in a standard 15-terminal plug-in round case and will directly replace an existing electro-mechanical or electronic plug-in round case timer. A totally sealed faceplate allows this timer to be used in harsh environments.
Both instantaneous and timed contacts are provided and timers are available for operation on either 120VAC or 240VAC.